This is more of a public service announcement than a review. Liketoknow.it has single-handedly changed the way I shop for clothes! If you have not tried it, you must.
Note: This post contains affiliate links that may provide me compensation if clicked at no added cost to you. This help make it possible to keep She Tried What up & running.
What is LiketoKnow.it?
Liketoknow.it essentially pulls together the Instagram posts of all the top fashion bloggers and provides clickable images for each featured product they are wearing! For example, you see your favorite blogger is wearing the most amazing over the knee boots and you are dying to know where they are from. Simply, go to their LiketoKnow.it profile (usually linked in their Instagram posts), find the post you are looking for, and click on the boots’ image below the post. It will automatically redirect you to where to buy them!
Tips When Using LiketoKnow.it:
- Be aware that bloggers sometimes link to similar products instead of the actual one they are wearing. This is not the norm, but it is done sometimes if they are wearing a product that is older and no longer sold, so they will link to a similar alternative. Just be mindful of this and compare the product to the one pictured and you can typically tell fairly easily if it is a match.
- Use LiketoKnow.it to discover new bloggers to follow on Instagram. You can go to the featured home page of LiketoKnow.it to see recent posts of all fashion bloggers. Then, very importantly, click on the name (see image to the right) of the blogger you want to see more of. If you click the image instead, it is not a big deal but it will only show you that post you clicked on. If you click the name, it shows you all of their recent posts so you can get a better idea if their style sense matches yours. Wow, this is really starting to sound like a dating site. But hey, sometimes finding your favorite fashion blogger is just as important 😉 . Once you are viewing their profile, there is also a “Follow On Instagram” button at the top that makes it super easy to follow them without even having to leave the site.
- Get LiketoKnow.it outfits sent straight to your inbox. Once you start following bloggers that use LiketoKnow.it on Instagram (which is almost all of fashion bloggers), you can simply scroll through your feed, see a picture you like, then double tap to like it. Just by liking the post, LiketoKnow.it will automatically send the outfit details straight to your inbox! How easy is that?
- Trying to stay on budget? I save my favorite outfits/products and select one per month (that falls within my fashion budget) to buy if I accomplish a goal I have set. It’s a fun way to treat yourself and enjoy some adorable new pieces, totally guilt-free. You can use Pinterest or tools like OneNote or Evernote to clip the outfits or products to review later. You can also save products you love to Shoptagr (review here) which will alert you if they go on sale – those are some of my favorite text messages I get! Fair warning: some of these items may sell out once advertised by these popular bloggers so if it is something you just can’t live without, you may need to act fast.
- It’s not just for fashion. Bloggers will also tag home decor, beauty products, and much more on Liketoknow.it.
Here are some lust-worthy products I recently found on LiketoKnow.it:
For free bonus content for this post and all my other posts, subscribe to our email list below. For this post, I will provide a list of my favorite fashion bloggers to subscribers.