It’s no secret – I love Ikea! You may have already read some of my roundup of Ikea hacks posts (links below), but today we are focusing just on the Ikea Raskog cart and all the amazing ways you can use it. Did I mention it’s only like $30? Seriously, there are some Ikea pieces that are so versatile and inexpensive (but don’t look it) that they are worthy of an entire dedicated post. So, here we go…
1. It makes the perfect caddy to save on space in a small bathroom.
2. Your craft supplies are out of control and need to be organized.
3. You’re a teacher who needs to organize her classroom on a budget.
4. You like to party in your small apartment
5. You need to decorate your bedroom on a strict budget
6. You’re a new mom and feeling totally overwhelmed.
7. You need a splash of color in your interior.
8. You’re all about cooking with fresh herbs…
…or growing succulents
9. It can look chic AF
10. You’re a clean-oholic
11. It can be dressed up for any season
12. It rolls away into closets for easy storage.
More Ikea Hacks:
- 12 Genius Ikea Hacks to Finally Get Organized
- 35+ Amazing Ikea Hacks to Decorate on a Budget
- 17 Kids Ikea Hacks That’ll Save You Serious Money
Are you already packing up and heading to buy an Ikea Raskog cart? I don’t blame you with the TONS of different ways you can use it to decorate, organize, and add a splash of color to your home.